Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ready (4) School ~ October Sketch

Hello Everyone!
Here today to share a layout I created using our October "3R's" kit and our October sketch:
I really liked working with this sketch....so many possibilities!  
I flipped it and since  my layout was school themed I used my EK Success Binding Edge border punch.   I then folded over one of the layered papers to form a pocket for the tag and card.  Applied eyelets to the tag and the pocket and embellished with twine.  I cut the match flash card from one of the printed papers, cut into a banner shape and mounted on chipboard.
3R's Kit Supplies:
Patterned Papers:  
Desire, Studious, Interested, Learning, & Academic
Cardstock Stickers:  Curiosity Details 
Small Alphas:  Curiosity Elements
 ABC Button:  Life In Bits & Pieces
The Twinery Twine:  "Stone" 

Misc Supplies:
Alphas:  Thickers Amy Tan "Goodness"
Recollections eyelets

Thanks for stopping by and check back this week for another DT reveal of our October Sketch!!!
Brenda

1 comments: